Celebrating the Nation’s Best in Design-Build
As the design-build industry continues to grow and evolve, so do our design-build projects and teams. The 2022 national Design-Build Project/Team Award winners were impressive examples of how Design-Build Done Right® in delivering unmatched success in all sectors and regions. There are so many lessons to be learned from these projects and tips from the teams that delivered them.
The great thing about IQ is that is easily accessible online, and in the app, so you can read it on the go! Just search for “DBIA Integration Quarterly” in the app store.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Find out in our cover story how the 2022 Project of the Year team tackled challenges, including wildfires, civil unrest, and the pandemic, to deliver the complex, innovative and impressive New Natural Resources Headquarters in Sacramento, California.
- We’re b-a-a-a-ck! 2022 saw an impressive return to DBIA conferences from Orlando to Las Vegas (and in between). We can’t wait to see what 2023 has to offer.
- What Does a Changing Economy Mean for Design-Build Projects…and What are the Key Obstacles or Opportunities? Our Legal Brief provides a look.
- Meet some of our industry’s innovators, including our DBIA leadership award winners and our newest DBIA Fellows.
- DBIA introduced new honors in 2022, including “Enlightened Owner” and “Projects Exemplifying Meaningful DEI Practices.” Learn more about these honorees in this issue.
- Don’t let the year end without downloading the newest updates to DBIA contracts.
These are just a few of the stories in the final IQ issue of 2022. So sit back and take a break from your busy day and enjoy reading the full issue.
Is your company reaching the growing design-build community?
DBIA advertisers have a variety of new opportunities in 2023 to share your message with 30+ thousand DBIA members and the design-build community. See our 2023 Advertiser’s Guide for details.