There are so many reasons design-build teams have made DBIA’s Design-Build Conference & Expo the “go-to” event each year. This year’s event, November 2-4, is looking to set attendance records as the nation’s design-build pros are eager to get together and share in the best of design-build resources and networking.
- Three days of PACKED programming in five tracks with the opportunity to earn up to 14.25 CEUs. Don’t miss a behind-the-scenes look at important updates coming in 2023 on the evolution of design-build best practices in our “Design-Build Done Right® Refreshing Our Best Practices” session.
- Exclusive Practitioners’ Forum — designed especially for design-build industry practitioners, this forum provides a confidential setting for open and honest discussions about industry trends, challenges and opportunities, which directly impact the evolution of design-build, DBIA and the industry.
- Networking opportunities with leading firms, manufacturers and suppliers at the nation’s ONLY conference and expo dedicated to design-build.
- Co-located VDC Leadership Exchange for BIM/VDC professionals — learn how digital tools, technology and innovation can provide strategies for design-build teams to maximize their collaboration. Designers and builders derive direct value from leveraging “VDC Done Right,” including enhanced design excellence and increased quality and productivity.
- Special events — it’s not all work and no play! Attend our new Pep Rally to celebrate the many advances in the industry made possible by YOU, sign up for our Top Golf Opening Party and help us celebrate our teams’ successes at the exciting 2022 Awards Dinner. Come early to take advantage of special pre-conference leadership and public-private partnership courses taking place on Tuesday, Nov. 1.