A three-day intensive program including the three DBIA core courses required for certification plus access to the exam prep course. We advise attendees to take the webinar before the workshop.
Code of Conduct Webinar (Pre-Workshop)
Day 1: Principles of Design-Build Delivery & Procurement
Day 2: Post Award: Executing the Delivery of Design-Build Projects
Day 3: Contracts & Risk Management
April 14-16, 2020
10:00am – 6:30pm EDT
- You MUST have video/camera capability on the computer you will be using;
- You MUST keep your video/camera on during the entirety of the training (you may turn it off during breaks and lunch). Each participant is expected to be visible as a class participant throughout the training, just as it would be if you were physically in the classroom;
- Please find a quiet location that will have minimal distractions/disturbances;
- Please Mute your microphone when you are not speaking; and
- Remain in the virtual classroom during class activities as they, too, will take place virtually and you are expected to participate.
DBIA instructors and staff will actively monitor your attendance and reserve to right to decline issuance of a certificate of completion should virtual attendees not actively participate based on the rules above.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Education@dbia.org.
Owner Member: $1,200
Owner Non-Member: $1,500
Practitioner Member: $2,100
Practitioner Non-Member: $3,100
Schedule: April 14, 2020 - April 16, 2020