Susan Roberts, PhD, PG, Texas A&M Engineering Center for Applied Technology (Moderator)
Larry Watkins, Esq., University of Arkansas at Little Rock, School of Law
Matt Girard, DBIA, Plenary Group
Jerry Holder, Garver
Price: $50 for members and $75 for non-members
Arkansas’ P3 enabling legislation, water and transportation P3 statutes and non-statutory P3 arrangements are of great interest to P3 project developers and design-build teams alike.
Join this webinar to better understand basic P3s, P3 options in Arkansas and three Arkansas P3 projects currently being developed.
- Gain knowledge of key elements about P3s around the US
- Discuss the need and interest of P3s in Arkansas
- Understand Arkansas’ P3 enabling legislation and process
- Understand Arkansas’ local water P3 statute, the transportation P3 tolling statute and the processes (briefly discuss non-statutory P3, such as lease-back)
- Learn about three Arkansas P3 projects under development (port, water distribution and transportation)
Schedule: June 13, 2018