Due to low enrollment, DBIA’s Progressive Design-Build Done Right, scheduled for October 3, 2019 in Atlanta, GA has been cancelled.
You may either:
• Transfer to a future 2019 DBIA educational offering (the offering must be within the same calendar year). A full list of events can be found on DBIA’s Schedule at a Glance.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund
Please let us know of your decision by Friday, September 27th, 2019 or we will automatically issue a full refund.
DBIA sincerely apologizes for the cancellation and any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
The flexibility of design-build project delivery allows an Owner to choose among various approaches for procurement and contracting. In progressive design-build (PDB) the Owner “progresses” towards a design and contract price with the team, making it an increasingly popular delivery option. Using real-world case studies of exceptional outcomes, taught by some of the nation’s most experienced PDB Owners and practitioners, this course will help participants:
- Gain insight into the flexibility of design-build project delivery and the trade-offs, key considerations and opportunities of the various procurement approaches.
- Understand how Design-Build Done Right® best practices and principles apply to Progressive Design-Build (PDB).
- Take a deep dive into PDB, including a close look at what it means, key characteristics and how to determine if PDB is right for a project.
- Learn key elements of successful procurement, contracting and post-award execution for PDB.
Schedule: October 3, 2019
Location: Atlanta, GA
Venue: Johns Creek Environmental Campus
Address:8100 Holcomb Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022