Ready to renew? Let’s do this.

Renewing your membership with DBIA means that we’ll continue to invest in your path to design-build success.

Renewing is easy

It’s easier than ever to renew your DBIA membership – all you have to do is log into your online DBIA membership account! Your regional membership is also included in annual dues to DBIA National.

Online Renew Renewal PDF

Membership Types

As the only association representing the entire spectrum of design and construction professionals, we foster the kind of collaboration that powers industry transformation.

Which Membership is right for you? Don’t forget, they both include regional memberships too.

Industry Partner Memberships

Industry Partner Memberships are aimed at organizations; dues include full member benefits for several individuals, with the option of adding even more. DBIA industry partners include:

  • AE/EA Firms
  • At-Risk Firms
  • Professional Services Firms
  • Public/Private Owners
  • Specialty Contractors or Manufacturer/Supplier Firms

**Dues range from $500 annually for small public/private firms up to $10,000 for at-risk firms generating $300 million in revenue.

Learn More

Individual Memberships

Individual Memberships apply to a single person, including:

  • Owners
  • Practitioners
  • Consultants/Owner Representatives
  • Young Professional​s
  • Students and Teachers
  • Retired Members

**Annual dues for Owners, young professionals, students and academics are less than $100. Industry pros pay $379 annually (or $249 for those employed at an industry partner that has used its allotted slots).

Learn More


Email DBIA Membership or call us at (202) 682-0110.

NOTE: 97% of DBIA dues are tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses under IRS Tax Code Section 162(3); the remaining 3% of dues are allocated to “lobbying” efforts, which you can learn more about here.