This webinar will provide essential information on how to identify infrastructure projects best suited to public-private partnership (P3) delivery. First, a public sector panelist with firsthand experience in P3 delivery will discuss qualitative and quantitative owner considerations, including comparing P3 to traditional project delivery. A P3 financial expert will identify factors that need to be considered to assess the financial feasibility of P3 delivery for a project, including identifying and quantifying risks. Finally, the private sector proposer perspective will be discussed including technical feasibility, strength of revenue stream and stage of development of a project.
The experts will include a public sector official who has executed successful P3 projects and key representatives from the financial advisory and developer communities. Following the presentation, the group will address attendee questions.
Moderator: Dusty Holcombe, RS&H
- Jackie Cromwell, Program Manager, Virginia Office of Transportation- Public-Private Partnerships
- Tuyen Mai, Ernst & Young Infrastructure Advisors
- Matthew J. Girard, Plenary Group
Key Learning Points:
- The qualitative and quantitative considerations for assessing an infrastructure project for P3 delivery.
- A comparison of public-private partnership delivery with traditional project delivery.
- A review of elements to consider when assessing the financial feasibility of P3 delivery for a project.
- Key points that the private sector proposer should consider when determining whether to pursue of P3 project.
Schedule: November 14, 2018